Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 January 2022.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. to set up its chain of multi-channel retail stores at petrol pumps to give a push to non-fuel retailing.
- According to the Apparel Export Promotion Council, the domestic exporters should increase India’s share in the total apparel imports of Colombia by focusing on high value-added products.
- A letter of intent has been received by SJVN Ltd. from Bihar Renewable Energy Development Agency for the supply of 200 MW solar power at a tariff of Rs 3.11/kWh.
- MyungSik Sohn has been appointed as the Chief Sales Officer by Kia India with immediate effect.
Must Read:29 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 29 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per the RBI data, the bank credit has grown by 8.01% and deposits by 9.28% in the fortnight ending on January 14, 2022.
- GOI has extended the deadlines from 31st January till February 14, 2022, for the submission of applications for PLI for textiles worth Rs 10,638 crore.
- According to the World Gold Council data, the consumption of gold in India has been the highest in 2021 reaching 797.3 tonnes derived by weddings and festival season demands.
- Oppo India aims to set up a power and performance lab in India with a focus on battery life improvement in upcoming devices.
Must Read:29 January in Indian history
Latest business news India today 29 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Several restrictions have been imposed by RBI on Indian Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd. in Lucknow along with a cap of Rs 1,00,000 on withdrawals.
- Adani Total Gas Ltd has won 14 licences in the latest city gas bidding round to retail CNG, automobiles, and piped cooking gas to the households.
- The Department of Public Enterprises has rated Numaligarh Refinery as the most excellent in the MoU FY 2020-21.
- Larsen & Turbo has informed that it has bagged a large offshore contract from ONGC through competitive bidding for the seventh development phase of their pipeline replacement projects.
- India’s largest EV charging station has been opened at Delhi-Jaipur National Highway with the capacity of 100 charging points for four-wheelers.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 29 January 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.